POW TALLAC SNOWBOARD MITT - SCHOPH - 2020
The ultimate Mitt for a quick transition from phone, to backpack, to dropping in, and everything in between. Featuring a Premium “Grade A” Goatskin leather palm, HIPORA® waterproof insert, Premium anti-pill micro-fleece lining, PrimaLoft® Gold insulation and a removable fleece & Softshell quilted Liner Trigger that allows this Mitt to be used in full Winter or Spring conditions. The Liner is also perfect to use by itself when split boarding up to your favourite backcountry line whilst still ensuring your hands are protected against the elements including sunburn on those spring/summer missions.
Part of the Art Series Collection, this seasons Tallac Mitt is designed by Schoph who has contributed art and graphics to some of the most entrenched snowboard companies in the industry; Mervin, Dragon, Elm and now POW.
- SHELL: 100D 4-Way Spandex w/ PU Laminate
- PALM: “Grade A” leather
- INSERT: HIPORA® Waterproof Insert
- LINING: Premium anti-pill polyester micro-fleece
- INSULATION: 4oz PrimaLoft® Gold
- CLOSURE: Shock cord adjuster
- Waterproof HIPORA® Insert
- Buff thumb and squegee to wipe your nose or goggle
- Removable fleece and Softshell® quilted liner trigger W/ Touch-Enabled Amara index finger