2015 Simmer Blacktip new windsurfing sail
The Blacktip is an ultra-light four batten wave sail, designed for ideal performance with multi-fin boards. The compact outline offers a manoeuvrable and forgiving sail with a lot of down-force which generates speed in turns. With handling that goes from powered to neutral in an instant, the Blacktip allows you to get tighter bottom turns and fingertip precision on the wave. The 2 MIL Q-Ply paneling in the top half of the sail, gives light swing-weight handling, while the bottom half of the sail is reinforced with 5 MIL X-Ply to handle tough conditions. The 2015 Blacktip presents the best drive and maneuverability in our wave sail range for the modern progressive wave riding style.
The 2 MIL Q-ply paneling in the top half of the sail gives light swing weight handeling, while the bottom half of the sail is reinforced with 5 MIL X-ply to handle tough conditions. Designed and developed by Tomas Persson in close collaboration with Klaas Voget, the 2014 Blacktip presents the best drive and maneuverability in our wave sail range.
- A versatile wave sail which generates the speed, maneuverability and drive to get it on in the waves while still having the feather light feel you need in maneuvers.
- A lower positioned clew ring to respond to a more upright sailing position, seen in multi-fin sailing.
- Low-end power for early planing, high cut foot combined with relatively short boom for maneuverbility.
- Superb ability to de-power in the critical moment of a maneuver and very forgiving handling characteristic.
- Wider sleeve for more front end drive.
**PART EXCHANGE WELCOME - We will accept your equipment in part exchange against this product. For a quotation just send us an email with the details of the equipment and some pictures and we will work out a value for you. To get the ball rolling please use this link to email us for your quote.