THE LEAST PHYSICAL YET MOST COMPETITIVE SLALOM SAIL OUT THERE
The WARP 9.0LW won six of the seven eliminations in the 2015 racing season, making it the most successful slalom sail in PWA history. It was our first racing sail with a completely new, revolutionary profile concept called the NO COMPROMISE DESIGN. With extreme propulsion, boundless speed and a design intended for victory with no compromises, this is quite simply the ultimate World Cup racing sail. Thanks to the NO COMPROMISE DESIGN, the WARP 20.20 also possesses greater planing power and acceleration after start and gybe compared to other sails, without requiring more strength on the part of the rider. This gives riders greater strength reserves over the entire racecourse and allows them to concentrate on manoeuvring. Combined with the unrivalled effortlessness of camber rotation, this makes the WARP 20.20 the first choice for more than just World Cup riders.More than three years of development went into the profile and design concept of the WARP 20.20, whose panel-based layout takes into account the wide range of factors influencing the rig. And the result is outstanding – with the NO COMPROMISE DESIGN, all WARP sails generate enormous propulsion and more acceleration at the start and after a gybe. The key characteristic is that this propulsion does not kick in abruptly and thus does not require lots of effort to absorb. Instead, the forward pull is much more controlled and effortless than other power slalom sails. This relieves strain on the rider, giving them strength reserves for the rest of the course, and allowing them to concentrate fully on the racing action. And with the correct luff and outhaul tension, the WARP performs across the entire wind range with the same trim.
- NO COMPROMISE DESIGN Guarantees an ideal mix of maximum power and forward pull without loosing stability / wind-range or becoming super physical
- HYPER CAM 2.0 Completely new and technically superior: the camber revolution with adjustable length - for optimised rotation and increased performance
- SIZESPECIFIC DESIGN Thanks to three different, size-dependent concepts each sail size is individually matched to the wind strength
- XPLY BATTEN POCKET Eliminates stretch and doesn´t absorb any water (dry weight = wet weight).
- 7 BATTEN DESIGN Makes the WARP 20.19 one of the lightest Slalom sails on the market.
- SUPER-LIGHT BUMPER The lightest protector on the market, with integrated trim indicator
- iROCKET 2.0 Torque wrench factory calibrated individual batten tensions.
- MODERATE CUTAWAY CLEW Less blow out / hinge-effect for more power and more direct acceleration.
- ON THE COURSE FOR THE COURSE Developed and tested in real racing conditions on the course against all competitor sails convinced us that the WARP can beat anything out there.
**PART EXCHANGE WELCOME - We will accept your equipment in part exchange against this product. For a quotation just send us an email with the details of the equipment and some pictures and we will work out a value for you. To get the ball rolling please use this link to email us for your quote.