Designed for those who want to get away from it all – whether it’s exploring miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers – the Ray glides effortlessly into new territories with an uninterrupted paddle stroke.
Benefiting from the development of our raceboards, the 2020 Ray allows you to cover maximum distance with minimum effort, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike. The slightly recessed deck, wide tail and high apex rails maintain the super stable ride, allowing you to track easily in both flat water and chop. One shape (12'6" × 28.5") is available in two construction options to suit all riders and budgets.
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Recessed deck combined with Strike rocker line makes the Ray super stable
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Performance oriented scoop rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
- Deck net to attach luggage
- Mounting point for action camera (camera not included)