The Adidas Major Stretchin' IThigh-performance snowboarding jacket is designed to tackle the toughest terrain. Built with two-layer four-way-stretch fabric for restriction-free movement, the full-zip jacket has fully taped seams and pro-level 20K waterproofing. It's tricked out with board-friendly details for a comfortable ride.
- Quick-stash chest pocket; Front flap pockets with snap closure; Pass pocket on left sleeve; Swivel key clip inside right pocket
- Full zip; Helmet-compatible hood with three-way adjustable closure; Adjustable cuffs; Waterproof wrist gaiters with thumb holes; Soft brushed tricot inside hand-warmer pockets and on chin saver
- Dual adjustable shock cords on waist; Two-way zip vents with polyester mesh covers; Zip-out adjustable waist gaiter with stretch panel; Universal jacket-to-pants attachment
- Waterproof and breathable two-layer four-way-stretch fabric; Waterproof rating of 20,000 mm; Breathability rating of 20,000 g/mí«_/24 hours; Fully taped seams
- Loose fit; Trefoil logo label on left chest
- Shell: 86% polyester / 14% OP plain weave; Lining: 100% polyester taffeta and mesh
- Delicate machine wash only at no more than 30, tumble dry low, iron low but avoid the logo and don't dry clean!