ARBOR ELEMENT BLACK CAMBER SNOWBOARD - 2019The Element Black is built for the same terrain and riding style as the Element with marked differences in material and appearance for a bolder, more affordable ride. A hand dyed Ash Power Ply topsheet covers our Single Malt core, which we've made from 100% sustainably grown poplar. Poplar is known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability. This durability translates to a snowboard that will last longer and maintain its spring for years to come. The Element Black is available in both Rocker System and Camber System technologies. The Camber System design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
• Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
• Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
• Extruded Base - A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance
• Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
• 2x4 12-Pack Inserts
• A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
• Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
• Three Year Warranty