ARBOR WHISKEY SNOWBOARD MID WIDE - 2019Here at Arbor, we appreciate a good whiskey. When distilling this fine corduroy crushing elixir, we work hard to elicit notes of all-mountain versatility and cross terrain mobility. Whether you prefer it on the rocks, in a straight shot down the steeps or barreling through the trees, we are confident that your palate will be pleased with the broad scope of performance that only the Whiskey can provide. The Whiskey features a hand dyed Ash Power Ply topsheet, added inserts, and a sintered base for a superior spoon-nosed all-terrain offering.
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Spoonhead Tip Profile - All-mountain function in a range of snow conditions.
- Three Year Warranty