BATALEON CAMEL TWO SNOWBOARD - 2021
*Base colours vary, if you want a specific colour please contact us before ordering to check availability*
The best just got better
Building on the legendary Camel Toe, the Camel 2 is the ultimate directional freeride board. It performs equally well on slopes as it does in deep powder thanks to POW 3BT™ and a tapered outline. This board is the next leap forward in all-mountain directional riding.
- Triple Base Technology™ is awesome. The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board make a lot of sense. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
- SideKick™ dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
- SuperTubes™ are hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core in 3 different configurations. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- Our traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
- Our 50-50 Swiss paulownia and poplar woods blend for optimal strength to weight properties.
- Dual Super Tube. Hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
- The type and placement of fiberglass greatly influences a board’s flex and riding characteristics. Boards are built with a layer of fiberglass above and below the woodcore.
- Our standard sintered base that’s tough and fast, and faster when waxed.
- We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength ratio.
- Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. That is why you will find flip flop base options on most of our die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either color option which makes environmental sense.