You have to keep it insulated and you can with the BurtonÊAK MT Insulator Jacket. Loaded with all the AK features you could possibly desire like an articulated [ak] Fit providing you with unrestricted mobility and a low-profile appearance. You will be warmer than ever and dry from the complementary duo of DWR Heathered DRYRIDE Fabric and 80g of PrimaLoft¨ Silver insulation. Let your inner mountain-man stay cozy when you're snowboarding, skiing, hiking or doing chores for the Miss, wearing the BurtonÊAK MT Insulator Jacket.
- Buttery Soft Heathered DRYRIDE Fabric ÛÒ Burton's DRYRIDE fabrics combine breathability and waterproofing by being designed from nylon, polyester, cotton and yarn blend(s). In exchange, they all provide you with tons of warmth and dryness.
- Durable Water Repellent ÛÒ DWR is a highly-rated, heavy duty finish that adheres to the fabrics fibers. In turn, DWR prevents precipitation from saturating the garments exterior.
- PrimaLoft¨ Silver [80g] ÛÒ PrimaLoft¨ Silver is a high-performance, low-profile synthetic insulation. This insulation is extremely warm, lightweight, water resistant and breathable. One of the major benefits of Primaloft¨ is that is can be easily compressed into a backpack or bag.
- [ak] Fit ÛÒ Burton's [ak] fit is designed with performance in mind. The [ak] fit features articulation throughout the garments construction. This garment will provide you with room for a light to mid-weight layer underneath.
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Removable Hood
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Adjustable Hemline