The hardest working jacket on the hill. Authentic insulated workwear jacket backed by heavy duty weather defense. At first glance, the Burton Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, lightweight THERMOLITE Insulation and our NEW Living Lining for automatic climate control and boosted breathability. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. Ready to dig trenches on the trails, it contains all the necessary features, including sound and goggle pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Yarn-Dyed Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Algae Plaidypus Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign Approved Recycled THERMOLITE Insulation [40G Body and Sleeves] and Yarn Dye and Solid Woven NEW Living Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour Hood with Corduroy Collar
- Exterior Chest Access Media Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Welt Entry Chest Pocket on Lining