For rookies ready to elevate their game, the soft and forgiving Burton Freestyle is the proven solution. Built to make any board ride better, it features Re:Flex tech in the baseplate for a smoother flexing package that's easy to setup and adjust with all major snowboard mounting systems. The softest, most padded straps on snow, FullBED Cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together in a binding that's been a Burton bestseller for over 20 years now. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger and fully backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY.
The small size is perfect for youth, or children's boots, great adjustments.
- Baseplate: Single-Component Lightweight Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: Lushstrap with Flex Slider and Primo Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Features re-ground materials to reduce waste
- Compatible with all major mounting systems