Jake's binding of choice features supercharged suspension and comfort that redefines the luxury class. Simply put, Burton's goal with the Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with power that stands up to the rigors of their team riders. With a slightly softer flex, it combines anatomical elements that smooth and cushion the overall riding experience, while the latest breakthroughs in hi-back and strap design wrap and cradle your boots in complete suspension. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a Burton board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATE EST Baseplate Construction, Dual-Component Baseplate Construction, The Hinge, 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower, 18% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel
- HI-BACK Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero-Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD
- ANKLE STRAP Hammockstrap, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP NEW Super Grip Capstrap
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System, B3 Gel, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTYBurton Bindings Warranty