Blast in the binding built to outlast all takers with highly versatile mid-range response and unstoppable strength. Legions of riders have embraced the Burton Mission during its decade-plus reign because it continually smokes the competition when it comes to comfortable and reliable performance. The workhorse of Burton's binding lineup, it offers pro-grade features like ergonomic hi-backs featuring zero Forward Lean and undoubtedly the best straps and buckles in the industry. Available in two models, mount the Mission EST to a Burton Channel-equipped board for ultimate flex, feel, and adjustability, or go with Re:Flex and mount the Missions on any board in the shop.
- BASEPLATE Single-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex Baseplate Construction, Re:Flex Bindings
- HI-BACKSingle-Component Hi-Back Construction, Living Hinge Hi-Back, Zero Forward Lean HI-Back, Canted Hi-Back Design, DialFLAD
- ANKLE STRAP Reactstrap, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Gettagrip Capstrap
- BUCKLES Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- CUSHIONING Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System, Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad, Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTYBurton Bindings Warranty