BURTON PROCESS FLYING V SNOWBOARD PACKAGE - 2019
Package includes the following:
BURTON PROCESS FLYING V SNOWBOARD - 2019
Lightweight true twin performance tuned to the ride-everything style of top pros like Mark McMorris.
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the Burton Process is Mark McMorris’ pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. The FSC™ Certified Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V or precise control of PurePop camber. Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it.
- BendFlying V™
- ShapeTwin Shape
- FlexTwin Flex
- CoreFSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- FiberglassTriax™ Fiberglass
- BaseSintered Base
- MountingThe Channel™
- FeaturesFrostbite Edges, Super Sap® Epoxy, Scoop, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Burton Warranty3-Year Warranty
BURTON FREESTYLE SNOWBOARD BINDINGS - BLACK MATTE - 2019
This bestseller just got even better with a brand new Freestyle that gives you more features for less.
For riders looking to elevate their game, the soft and forgiving Burton Freestyle binding is the proven solution. Built to make any board ride better, it features Re:Flex™ tech in the baseplate for a smoother flexing package that’s compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems. Soft straps, FullBED Cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together in a binding that’s been a Burton bestseller for over 20 years now. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger and fully backed by our LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Baseplate Single-Component Baseplate Construction, Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate, Re:Flex™, Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Hi-Back NEW Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, MicroFLAD™
- Ankle Strap NEW Reactstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Convertible Capstrap
- Buckles Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
- Cushioning Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty
BOARDWISE BOARD COFFIN SNOWBOARD BAG
This is a quality snowboard tour bag at a bargain price, our Boardwise boardbags are perfect for your next trip to the winter wonderland. Fits boards/bodies up to 165cm. The Boardwise Basic Coffin will fit multiple snowboards, and is made in the same factory as one of the biggest snowboard bag suppliers in the world.
- Fits boards up to 165 length
- AVERAGE WEIGHT:
- FABRICATION: 600D Polyester
- Removable Shoulder Strap
- Multiple Board Capacity
- Lightly Padded Board Protection
- Zippered Tuning / Accessory Pocket