BURTON RULER WIDE SNOWBOARD BOOTS - BLACK - 2019
Arguably the most dependable boot Burton makes, with a little extra space in the mid and forefoot for wider feet.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance. Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic blasts; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won’t break down.
LacingSpeed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Flex / ResponseGripLITE Backstay, 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- ComfortTotal Comfort Construction with 3E Width, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
- LinerImprint™ 2 Liner, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, Lock-Up Cuff, Hook and Loop Closure, Man Fur
- CushioningSleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel
- OutsoleEST® Midsole, Recycled Rubber Content, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Burton Warranty2-Year Warranty