A tad stiffer than its Re-Flex brother the Mission EST is a must for Channel System riders. The Freestyle friendly Hinge allows the board to flex more naturally than a standard disk increasing ollie power and response times and allowing the foot to rock slightly without any extra rider effort, small wonder they have proved so popular!! The Mission binding has been in Burton's arsenal for longer than we can remember, it has been designed to dominate the park with a slightly smaller, softer HiBack than most bindings for extra airborne tweakability but still has enough about it to be ridden as hard and fast as the pro kicker line requires. Removable Sensory Bed Cushioning helps to reduce fatigue and make those landings a wee bit softer and Burton's Smooth glide Buckles are near faultless. A binding for anyone to use but best appreciated by freestyles especially in its EST format.
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite EST
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: Reactstrap with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: SensoryBED Cushioning System
- Features re-ground materials to reduce waste
- Ride exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel