The Burton Mission Re:Flex binding has been designed to fit onto any snowboard with a standard insert pattern, with Re:Flex disks that are hinged to allow the board to flex more naturally than a standard disk, increasing ollie power and response times without any extra rider effort, small wonder they have proved so popular!! The Mission binding has been in Burton's arsenal for longer than we can remember, it has been designed to dominate the park with a slightly smaller, softer HiBack than most bindings for extra airborne tweakability but still has enough about it to be ridden as hard and fast as the pro kicker line requires. FullBed Cushioning, EVA Dampening and B3 Gel inserts all help to reduce fatigue and make those landings a wee bit softer and Burton's Smoothglide Buckles are near faultless. A binding for anyone to use but best appreciated by freestyles due to its mid way response.
- Baseplate: Single-Component 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Re:Flex
- Hi-Back: Single-Component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back with DialFLAD
- Straps: Reactstrap with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap
- Buckles: Smooth Glide Buckles
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System with Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad
- Features re-ground materials to reduce waste
- Compatible with all major mounting systems