The Ruler is a boot built around comfort and performance as it features Total Comfort Construction for rideability straight from the box. Speed Zone Lacing provides great foot lockdown and the ability to customize the boots fit and flex slightly. Heat mouldable Imprint 2 liners with 3M Thinsulate give bespoke comfort and great warmth. A new lower profile Lock UP Cuff to hold your ankle securely with Velcro closure, Man Fur, because we may get man flu if we get too cold and their new GripLITE backstay and 1.1 Power Up tongue, providing intuitive response and a snow-proof internal gusset, because we love that word and hate cold feet. Pop in their new Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil which is awesome for heat retention, B3 Gel in the heels for extra cushioning and reinforcements around the toe and heel, you have an ultra durable bang on mid flex boot that’s aimed at snowboarders moving away from the baby hills and into the park, pistes and backcountry, a boot for all levels and all disciplines.
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System featuring New Components for 2016 and Powered by New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint 2 Liner Powered by 3M Thinsulate Insulation with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro Closure and Man Fur
- Cushioning: Lightweight, Low-Profile EST Optomised Midsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Technology Foil and B3 Gel in Heel
- Flex and Response: GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 1 Moulded EVA Footbed