CAPITA KAZU KOKUBO PRO SNOWBOARD - 2021
Fast and powerful, this is the switchblade of powder boards, and it will slash the backcountry like no other. While many great powder boards are large and surfy, the Kazu Kokubo Pro comes in a compact chassis with a powder nose and a slightly tapered tail, making this award-winning series quick and maneuverable. This versatility is perfect for those side-country powder mornings when things get tracked, and you end up back inside the resort boundaries for the remainder of the day. It unleashes maximum power through the FSC® Certified Panda Core™ with Bamboo Power Rods™ and is loaded with high-end construction components like a new Skinless™ Core Ash woodgrain topsheet, HyperDrive™ high-speed sintered base, and Amplitex™ V-Tech Amplifiers. While it’s a lofty goal, this board is your first step towards trying to emulate Kazu’s legendary riding style.
- FSC CERTIFIED Panda Core™ Super lightweight Certified Core aligned with bamboo power rods.
- NEW! SKINLESS™ CORE ASH WOODGRAIN TOPSHEET Specially treated pure wood veneer topsheet with a unique tactile feel that is 220gm lighter than the standard process.
- AMPLITEX™ V-TECH AMPLIFIER Grid woven tech tape featuring the response of carbon with the dampness of flax.
- HOLYSHEET™ FIBERGLASS MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN Triax/Biax HOLYSHEET™ has higher glass to weight ratio than normal fiberglass, for a more powerful and dynamic ride, when impregnated with high performance plant-based MAGIC BEAN™ RESIN.
- HYPERDRIVE™ BASE Exclusively formulated, sintered, ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene, custom engineered with special additives. Rated for the most depraved speed junkies ONLY.
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen +Custom Stained Core Ash Topsheet
- Sublimation Base
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts