Nikita aren’t happy with just revolutionising girls technical clothing, now they are changing the face of women’s snowboarding altogether, bringing their own unique sense of style and creativity to hardware, please welcome the Nikita Ninja Binding. The team over at Nikita are huge fans of colour and these bindings look great, with bold chunky colours broken up by vibrant flashes and if you look closely their colourways even match up with their range of snowboards. Although, as every real snowboarder knows, it doesn’t matter how good you look on the slopes if you haven’t got the skills to back it up and these bindings certainly back up their flashy good looks with top grade performance and comfort. A Zone baseplate with Optimix 30/45 and ADJ toe ramps combined with a Freeframe Women specific Highback provide great support and response while Dual Layer EVA pads on the footbed and 3D prime ankle straps and lock-in toe straps take care of the comfort. Oh yes, this is one peacock you should definitely let fly!
- STYLE: All-Mountain Freestyle
- BASEPLATE: Zone Baseplate Optimix 30/45 ADJ Toe Ramp IMS
- HI-BACK: NEW Freeframe Women Specific Geometry HB Filter
- STRAPS: 3D Prime Ancle Strap Lock-In Toe Strap Women Specific Geometry Toolfree Strap Adjustments
- BUCKLES: Smooth Cranc Aluminium Buckle
- CUSHIONING: Dual Layer EVA Pads
- FLEX: 3