The GTX offers ocean and river stability from its whopping 340 litres of volume and generous width, along with enhanced glide, aided by our unique ultra light HPx construction, which results in an incredible board weight of only 9.6Kg.
We believe that HPx is a game changer in the world of iSUP, being both stiffer and 20% lighter than Fusion or MSL constructions, without compromising the all important aspect of board durability. The lighter weight means that this board is super easy to transport, despite its dimensions, easily fitting into its spacious back pack.
Load it up and let your body and soul explore!
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 9.6kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 12.7Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate in non-slip
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
O'SHEA GTX HPX ISUP Package Specifications:
- Length - 12'
- Width - 32"
- Thickness - 6"
- Volume - 340 litre
UK MAINLAND ORDERS ONLY