The 10’2 is our most popular inflatable SUP (iSUP), due to its ease of use, versatility and performance.
Utilising our unique Premium Ultra Light HPx construction, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today and a game changer in iSUP construction, this is a board that delivers on every level.
Our new HPx construction is 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of an innovative partnership with our material manufacturer, resulting in a highly durable board weighing only 7.5Kg, creating an ultra light, compact, easily foldable and transportable set up, which fits easily into its spacious back pack.
On the water, this board effortlessly carries riders of up to 100Kg, for maximum fun on flat water or small waves.
The yellow top and bottom of this paddleboard, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility , which means you will be SEEN and SAFE on your local waters.
One of the most popular sized SUPS on the market today.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 7.5kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 10.6kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate non-slip surface
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack – to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
- Length - 10'2"
- Width - 32"
- Thickness - 4.75"
- Volume - 220 litre
UK MAINLAND ORDERS ONLY