With a width of 34” the O’Shea 10’6″ HPx offers riders an ultra light and ultra stable paddling platform, which is perfect for a wide range of rider weights and abilities and fun for all the family, this is a very popular size.
Made with our unique, Ultra Light HPx, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST iSUP construction available today and a game changer in iSUP design, with an unrivalled combination of light weight and durability.
HPx, weighs in at 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of our innovative partnership with our material manufacturer. The 10’6 is only 8kg, creating a compact, durable and easily foldable and transportable iSUP package – fitting easily into its spacious back pack.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 8kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 11.1kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate non-slip surface
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack – to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
O'SHEA HPX ISUP 10'6" Package Specifications:
- Length - 10'6"
- Width - 34"
- Thickness - 4.75"
- Volume - 260 litre
UK MAINLAND ORDERS ONLY