Our PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
Weighing in at an incredible 7KG, the 9’8”is 20% lighter than any fusion or MSL and is stiffer too, with no compromise on its durability and resistance to wear and tear and UV.
This unique combination of innovative design, the highest quality materials and construction techniques result in a compact and easily foldable iSUP, making transport a doddle, in fact the package weight of the board and all accessories in its back pack is only a crazy 10.1kg !!!
Designed for light/medium weight riders below 80kg, including women and teens, the 9’8” “Tangerine” provides a stable paddling platform and is still comfortable for more proficient riders, up to 95kg.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 7kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Alu paddle and pump / 10.1kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate non-slip surface
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack – to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
O'SHEA HPX ISUP 9'8" Package Specifications:
- Length - 9'8"
- Width - 32"
- Thickness - 4.75"
- Volume - 200 litre
UK MAINLAND ORDERS ONLY