Short and Wide outline for a comfortable ride
Thin rails for a boost in maneuverability
Round/pin winger tail improving carving at hi-speed
The Firemove is known for its plug and play and superior feel from the first time you try it; early planing, acceleration, maneuverability and a lightweight feel over the water. Once you step on it you’ll instantly feel confident and will never get tired of this magic board. The rails of the Firemove have been thinned down, up to the point of being thinner than a Hardcore wave shape, a real boost for maneuverability and foot steering ease. This year we added 2 new shapes to the line, the 135 and 155 lts in order to expand the range and meet heavier sailors needs.
- All sizes come with wide winger tail and a wide rounded diamond compact nose shape.
- Specific hydrofoil resistant deep tuttle FOIL box on big sizes (120, 135 and 155) and tuttle
fin box on small sizes.
- Multiple straps set up: outboard for blast and jibe; inboard for added maneuverability or
- Available in 3 technologies: the LTD, LTE and E-TECH:
- LTD: with Biaxial Carbon Innegra fibers deck and glass bottom
- LTE: light and tough: wood deck and bottom
- E-Tech: HD glass epoxy skin on top and bottom with glass crossed fibers laminated
Sadly we are unable to stock all 2020 products, but we should be able to supply you with any of the products listed in the tables above.
So we can best serve you, if the board you require is not in the pull down boxes below please use this link to email us or call on 01543 505084.
**PART EXCHANGE WELCOME - We will accept your old equipment in part exchange against this product. For a quotation just send us an email with the details of the equipment and some pictures and we will work out a value for you. To get the ball rolling please use this link to email us for your quote.