The AllWave is designed for intermediate wave SUPers looking for a stable and easy paddling board to catch wave after wave, whether it’s clean overhead walls, or small and choppy.
This year we made marked advances to the shape – that when combined – significantly enhance the stability and paddling, while at the same time increase manoeuvrability and waveriding performance.
A slightly straighter narrower outline overall, mixed with increased volume & thinner rails; allows the AllWave to sit deeper in the water, making it more stable at low speeds and also increasing acceleration and hold on the wave face. The final addition – a new winger tail – boosted the turning ability, and makes the board feel much more agile, sporty, and smaller underfoot than it actually is.
- Bottom with single concave into Vee adds drive on the wave
- Wide and compact outline for an easy, balanced stance when paddling and surfing
- Hard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel, with
- Lightly domed deck for maximum stability blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Rail line less curvy for better acceleration and hold on the wave
- Smaller tail for snappy turning
- Bottom and rail shape provide ultimate grip allowing for smaller fins
- Winger makes it more agile, sportier, more alive
- Maximum carving via the pulled down thin rails