The freeride board with the biggest bandwidth in terms of range of use or required riding skills. From the very first runs hooked into the harness all the way to full planing power gybes the Gecko HRS will help you to reach the next level.
"Since 2013, the name Gecko stands for our freeride board concept with the guarantee to improve. The rather thin and wide shape has been subtly adapted over the years. Its volume is perfectly distributed for an amazingly stable and at the same time very sportive ride.
The thin rails show their potential especially when gybing and offer the best grip in all turns. In addition, both the wide tail and the large planing surface always provide lots of control during maneouvers and keep you planing between two gusts. "
- Footstrap options - Footstrap options for progression; from first time in the straps to advanced
- Large planing surface - Large planing surface to get you through lulls and gybes with ease
- Bottom shape - Flat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- Thin rails - Very easy carve gybing with thin rails and wider tail
- Flat deck - Flat deck shape with great stability at both high and low speeds
- Footpad - Grippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- Footstraps - Comfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic footstraps
High Resistance composite technology is a durable construction for everyday use. A thick, durable outer skin gives the hull maximum strength, as well as making it ding and impact resistant. Strategic use of fibre reinforcements ensure adequate stiffness. In combination with the user-friendly EVA deck, HRS can be seen on the standard Gecko, as well as the Viper / Ripper ranges.