BURTON WOMENS SOCIETY SNOWBOARD PANT - TRUE BLACK - 2021
This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling women's Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign® approved 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women's pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and cuff elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure