K2 RIVAL PRO HELMET - BLACK - 2018
K2 Rival Pro Audio Helmet: Pure comfort; the K2 Rival Pro Audio Helmet beats out all other helmets with its lightweight and low-profile design. Showcasing In-Mold Construction, K2 dialed Fit System, Full-Wrap Liner System and even the Level 3 Baseline Audio System, the K2 Rival Pro Audio Helmet knows how to get it done on the mountain.
- Passive Channel Venting™ means channels on the inside surface of the EPS direct airflow between your head and the helmet, keeping you dry and comfy all day long by removing moisture and excess heat.
- Goggle Compatibility
- Alloy Goggle Clip makes sure your goggles are definitely secure.
- K2 Dialed Fit System creates a custom-fitting helmet no matter what your head shape. With three-point adjustable interface, customizable at the twist of a dial, this system allows for convenient adjustments on the fly.
- Additional Features
- In Mold Construction is ultra-lightweight and premium, built with an EPS foam liner and bonded to a lightweight poly-carbonate shell, resulting in an incredibly minimal shape design that is extremely lightweight.
- Washable Full-Wrap Liner System snugly cradles your head, creating wonderful fit. The liner features a crown mesh that wicks moisture and breathes to prevent overheating. It is seamlessly integrated with the K2dialed Fit system.
- Level 3 Baseline Audio System has integrated headphones and on-cord mini-mic to connect your cell phone or audio player, allowing you to stay connected while on the hill. It features a detachable cord, single squeeze button for pause/play and answer/hangup.
Compliant with ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077:2007 ski and snowboard helmet standards for safety. ASTM F2040: The North American ski and snowboard helmet standard of performance EN1077:2007: The European ski and snowboard helmet standard of performance
Sizes: Small (51-55cm), Med (55-59cm), L/XL (59-62cm)